Those who left high school without graduating now have the opportunity to earn a diploma in one of two ways:
- High School Equivalency Prep Class – HiSet or GED®
- High School Diploma Credit Class
High School Diploma Enrollment Procedures:
- Request an Appointment with the Counselor* on our website: www.oxnardadulted.us
- On the website select the Counselors tab
- Select the Counseling Meeting Request link
- Fill out the form and select High School Equivalency as your purpose for the meeting
- Attend scheduled web/phone conference with Counselor (Details regarding your appointment are emailed to you)
- Activate your Oxnard Union Gmail Account
- Take the CASAS Pre-Test (counselor or instructor will provide you with CASAS Pre-Test appointment date)
- Start online test preparation coursework (your instructor will contact you via email with instructions on how to get started with the coursework)
- Upon successful completion of the high school diploma requirements, which is 210 credits, students must take a CASAS Post-Test.
- Exit Interview with Counselor(upon course completion and taking CASAS Post-Test), request an appointment with the counselor on our website and select High School Diploma as your purpose for the meeting.
- Graduates will be issued a High School Diploma for Oxnard Adult School and the Oxnard Union High School District. Diplomas are handed out during the June 2021 Graduation Ceremony.
If you have questions, please email the High School Diploma Program Counselor, Valeria Balderrama, firstname.lastname@example.org