College & Career Services
- Resume Building
- Career Assessments
- Letter of Introduction
- Job Search
- Application Assistance
- Practice for Interviews
- Information on Colleges
- College Registration Assistance
Job and Career Center for Students
Our goal is not only to prepare you for a job, but also to help you find a career! The Oxnard Adult School Job and Career Center is located 1800 Solar Drive in Room N139 and employs a full time Job Developer to assist students in the following areas:
- Guidance in career decisions and assessments available to ensure the best educational path to success.
- Recommendations for Career Tech Diplomas and Industry Certifications to enhance employment skills.
- Resume building seminars and coaching focused on your particular career choice.
- Oxnard College outreach counselor: Schedule an appointment with Jacob Perez HERE.
For questions or more information, schedule an appointment with our College-Career Technician, Bill Martin HERE.
Search for Jobs
- Job Center computers available to students for job search, resume construction, and online job applications.
- Job posting and announcement boards inside and outside Job Center (Room N139).
- Job Leads book in Job Center.
- Library and reference materials.
- Job search skills covering resume writing and critique, interviewing, utilizing internet employment databases, etc.
Attend a Job Fair
- Oxnard Adult School hosts a Job Fair with employers invited who match our student’s employment targets.
- Come hear representatives from many different careers talk about what it takes to make it in the job world. Make connections and network. For dates and times, contact our Job Developer, Bill Martin by email: firstname.lastname@example.org